Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

hide and go seek (stuffed animal style)

Yesterday we needed something to do. We were in that hour before bedtime where Josie couldn't quite go to sleep, but we didn't have time to do anything super time intensive. So, I decided to hide a few stuffed animals around the bedroom for Josephine to find. 

It was definitely a success. Josie loved finding the animals - I just had to show her where to look. 

DSC08409
Her game face.
DSC08412
Animal #1...
DSC08417
Kisses!
DSC08419
Is there something under the blanket?
DSC08422
I'm onto you, Mom!
DSC08423
Can you find the next one? :-)
DSC08432
A pre-sleep snack. (Animal #2...)
DSC08440
Taking a break to try on some sweet shades.
DSC08450
Animal #3...(he was in with the diapers)
DSC08454
Last one! (And yes, the curtain in J's room is a Mexican blanket hung on push pins by binder clips. Because we're ghetto like that. And poor.)
I saw an idea to play something like this, but in the dark with flashlights. I'm thinking we'll do that when Jo's a bit older. Wouldn't that be fun, though?

Do have any fun pre-bedtime activities? 

siggy

2 comments:

I love reading each and every one of your comments! They totally make my day. I try to respond to each one as quickly as possible, but with a toddler...let's face it, life gets in the way. If you have a question for me that needs answering immediately, feel free to send me an email! missjoandco[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks for being awesome!